Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Monday, March 14, 2005

Fun Nite!

Fun night.....once a month, my church's CG holds fun night as a break from regular sessions. And last Friday, we went to Extreme Park to play futsal! Of course, after a short sharing session and Stations of the cross. The sharing of our personal testimony was actually quite something, I've never felt easy doing this sharing thing, but this is a start, I guess. I felt that I shared something different from the rest of the guys, because they were talking about avoiding confession and not attending regularly when they were younger. Instead, I was talking about how I was in my younger days. Well, I can't possibly share the same thing about confession, I've always gone once a year (that's regularly! to some degree....) since 1st Holy Communion. Anyways, Eric had something to share with us after that. And my, it was very brave of him to come up with it. Rest assured, you're intentions are well within our prayers, Eric.

So, back to futsal. Just too many people lerrr.....From HOI itself, there was about 15 I think. And LOTN had SO MANY! All Indonesians again....so yes, they whacked us. COD had just about right enough, they had to loan Aaron...you traitor! He even scored against his supposed team. Haha =) Well I played just two games. Had to make way for the girls to play lerr...let them have fun as well. After all, I play so often. What's a little time off for their joy? So, Janice, Elaine, Cheryl and her friend Tracy played for us. Hrm....they weren't bad....but they didn't score. Goalkeepers out there, don't be so confident....they were just scared of whacking you in oops-so-wrong-places. So there! We let you off......esp COD. Haha =). At least everyone had fun. And Liendo and Suria are freaking good. Liendo's feet move at the speed of light, no joke. Made me look like a fool. But oh well, it's in their blood to play that good. Poor Jeremy hurt his back once more. Oh well, he's used to it. Hopefully he heals quickly enough. Big match-ups this week?

It's Monday today, but there isn't any classes. All lecturer's have some sort of professional developement program, so we're off to rot in cyber cafes or The Web for a day. Or study like mad in the library. I woke up so late, and futsal's at 4. So no point studying, not enought time to get something substantial in my head. Oh yea, Angela prank call-ed me last night. I'm sure she had fun. But her voice gave her away after 15 seconds. And yes, Jeremy's grin partly gave it away too. So Angela, you can blame Jeremy for spoiling your fun. Hehe =)

-ciaos for now-

2 Comments:

  • At 14 March, 2005 23:11, Blogger chowkueyteow said…

    It's LIENDO paul... =) hehe, scoring past jeremy for COD was a helluva good feeling...the only chance I can get back at you guys for having to send you to church every week! hehe...

     
  • At 16 March, 2005 15:08, Blogger Paul said…

    haha thanks for that. oh well, i guess you're happy ahahaa =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home