Hmmmm............
Newsflash!
Just today, I heard that, apparently, PM3 fellas don't particularly take a liking to me.
Reason? I'm cocky.
My....my..... I'm quite surprised to hear that.
Where I heard it from? Ms. Ho.
Hrmmm....me cocky? Now that's new. I may boast around jokingly in front of close friends, say my apartmentmates or my classmates. But you all? Strangers to me.....stranger to you. How the hell do you judge someone you don't know? Even if that someone is just somebody you occasionally run into....and all that someone does is say "Hi..." EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME. That's cocky? I think it's easier to survive as a cold-hearted-no-nonsense bastard. And as if to place the icing on the cake, just after Ms. Ho told me that (not even 5 seconds after!), dear-old-kind-lovely Denise walked by and addressed me as 'cocky'. Thank you so much, dear. Love you for it.
Now, this had better not be about that stupid little DotA issue that Patrick has incited. If it is, Patrick...... you're so gonna get it. It's not worth me being sacrificed to save your quick-firing mouth.
Anyway, think we're watching 'Ms. Congeniality 2' tomorrow. Hopefully, this outing won't fall to pieces like last week's. Especially since I've already booked 12 tickets. And I do hope it's nice. And I think me and Siaw would be joining Chow for The Ring 2 after that. Any other takers people?
Got two free tickets from MAS Grads for 'Be Cool' at KLCC on the 3rd of April. Haha..exams lerr....so far some more. Just like last year, when I got the free Nokia tickets for 'The Polar Express', it fell on an exam day. Oh, I wanna check out the IMAX theater! Never been in one before...... but fat chance. I know the guys won't pay RM 20 for it. Even if it's damn cheap for an IMAX show compared to other IMAX theaters.
-hrmm.....out to dinner-
Just today, I heard that, apparently, PM3 fellas don't particularly take a liking to me.
Reason? I'm cocky.
My....my..... I'm quite surprised to hear that.
Where I heard it from? Ms. Ho.
Hrmmm....me cocky? Now that's new. I may boast around jokingly in front of close friends, say my apartmentmates or my classmates. But you all? Strangers to me.....stranger to you. How the hell do you judge someone you don't know? Even if that someone is just somebody you occasionally run into....and all that someone does is say "Hi..." EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME. That's cocky? I think it's easier to survive as a cold-hearted-no-nonsense bastard. And as if to place the icing on the cake, just after Ms. Ho told me that (not even 5 seconds after!), dear-old-kind-lovely Denise walked by and addressed me as 'cocky'. Thank you so much, dear. Love you for it.
Now, this had better not be about that stupid little DotA issue that Patrick has incited. If it is, Patrick...... you're so gonna get it. It's not worth me being sacrificed to save your quick-firing mouth.
Anyway, think we're watching 'Ms. Congeniality 2' tomorrow. Hopefully, this outing won't fall to pieces like last week's. Especially since I've already booked 12 tickets. And I do hope it's nice. And I think me and Siaw would be joining Chow for The Ring 2 after that. Any other takers people?
Got two free tickets from MAS Grads for 'Be Cool' at KLCC on the 3rd of April. Haha..exams lerr....so far some more. Just like last year, when I got the free Nokia tickets for 'The Polar Express', it fell on an exam day. Oh, I wanna check out the IMAX theater! Never been in one before...... but fat chance. I know the guys won't pay RM 20 for it. Even if it's damn cheap for an IMAX show compared to other IMAX theaters.
-hrmm.....out to dinner-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home