ME....you....grrrrr..
All my life, I’ve always been uptight, and very, very particular to detail. I can’t help the way I am, was just born that way. Even my dad doesn’t like the fact that I’m so particular. Apparently, Karen and Michelle think that I’m the most innocent looking director on the board for 2004 because I rarely get out or something. Well, I don’t know, we’re not supposed to judge oneself. I guess what defines us is what people end up thinking of us. I suppose being particular has its good points. Particular if you’re a vice president of a club/society. Being hands on in detail on planning and carrying out events and happenings is simply a must when it comes to doing a good job. Karen, I remember you said you didn’t want “a too serious and uptight” vp to help you out, especially since you liked your club to be run a bit on the easy going and fun side, rather than the serious and formal methods employed by others. Hopefully, I’ve performed satisfyingly in the board of 2004.
Right. Back to the main point. I just can’t handle slackers. If there’s anything worst than an ass, it’s a slacker. Maybe I’ve been brought up differently from teens nowadays, especially since I’m a “Lodgian” and don’t behave like one………. you know what I mean. I tell you, it’s horrible working with people who just can’t be bothered to do anything but sit aside and let someone else handle all the things that matter. Somehow, more than anything else, I pity those people more than hate them. I just pity the life they will lead when they start on their never ending journey. I don’t have to dwell into details, it just sucks thinking about it. I hope and pray people change, but that’s a course of action that I know will probably never happen unless they undergo a life changing ordeal that will haunt them forever.
Don’t get me wrong. I know I’m not perfect. But I know I don’t slack either. I’m actually a quiet guy that just keeps to myself. I swear. If any of you guys wanna blame someone for making me the noisy fella I am, blame yourselves. It’s either the environment you all turn the class into, or it’s just Patrick that instilled all those noisy qualities in me…. because I’m only noisy when I’m with you all. Rarely anywhere else.
If you’re reading this, well, it’s probably not you I’m talking about. Don’t worry.
-shing’s back! But I don’t know what for…..hehe =)-
Right. Back to the main point. I just can’t handle slackers. If there’s anything worst than an ass, it’s a slacker. Maybe I’ve been brought up differently from teens nowadays, especially since I’m a “Lodgian” and don’t behave like one………. you know what I mean. I tell you, it’s horrible working with people who just can’t be bothered to do anything but sit aside and let someone else handle all the things that matter. Somehow, more than anything else, I pity those people more than hate them. I just pity the life they will lead when they start on their never ending journey. I don’t have to dwell into details, it just sucks thinking about it. I hope and pray people change, but that’s a course of action that I know will probably never happen unless they undergo a life changing ordeal that will haunt them forever.
Don’t get me wrong. I know I’m not perfect. But I know I don’t slack either. I’m actually a quiet guy that just keeps to myself. I swear. If any of you guys wanna blame someone for making me the noisy fella I am, blame yourselves. It’s either the environment you all turn the class into, or it’s just Patrick that instilled all those noisy qualities in me…. because I’m only noisy when I’m with you all. Rarely anywhere else.
If you’re reading this, well, it’s probably not you I’m talking about. Don’t worry.
-shing’s back! But I don’t know what for…..hehe =)-

1 Comments:
At 23 March, 2005 18:55,
senaiboy said…
hey..we dun blame you for being noisy..we LOVE you haha =P
PS - it's kinda hard imagining Paul as a quiet guy isn't it haha..izzit true u r not noisy with other ppl? dat's so unlike Paul =P
Post a Comment
<< Home