Ongoings =)
Yesterday was Lion Club of PJ's Blind Leading the Blind charity walk starting at the PJ Civic Centre. The whole idea is very simple. For people to feel what being blind is like, they are blindfolded for 1.5km while their partner guides them, and upon reaching the checkpoint, the blindfolds are exchanged and the journey continues for another 1.5km. The whole event started at about 8pm. After the introductory talks and all, the event finally kicked off. I partnered Adrian for the walk. And it was really fun. If it was very hot, it didn't bother me that much. Altogether, 10 of us from Leo TCSJ went. Me, Adrian, Karen, Michelle, Kavitha, Vee Vian, Jonathan, Hanna, Zhou Hou and Jian Wen. And it was kinda funny that Jian Wen tricked his partner, Jonathan into believing that the 1.5 km checkpoint was actually the 3km end mark. Vee Vian and Kavitha were very fast, hence, us guys had to keep up. The competitiveness in everyone made us fight tooth and nail to finish the walk ahead of each other, and of course, me and Adrian lead the Taylor's pack albeit being 2nd place overall. It was really fun, and I do feel that everyone enjoyed it tons. As a plus point, it really does make us appreciate our sight even more.
After that, we went to have lunch at SS2. Some really popular destination called Murni..... I think. Not bad, apart from the fact that we had to wait super long for our food to come. And everyone was very entertaining. Oh, one thing, Michelle called me the most innocent person in the BOD 2004. Oh well, thanks for the compliment. Got back home at 12.30pm, showered and went straight to bed, as I HAD NOT slept the previous night at all. For some reason, me, Patrick, Siaw, Ashok, and Yih Seong stayed up all night for a very interesting chat. Then we had breakfast at around 5.30am before I went home to get ready for the walk. Anyways, slept till 9+pm, whereby the sound of my ring tone woke me up. Any takers for whom? Hehe =) Yih Seong, asking for DOTA. What else........
Well, a blog's suppose to something where you can release all your feelings and thoughts, right? Wrong. I gave it a good thought, and I'm sure no one puts every incriminating thought into their blogs. I'm sure of it. I think it's impossible to do so. And the huge number one reason is in the case of offending people. My friends have written stuff that's not supose to seen by someone in particular, or has incited a really negative reaction.....that kinda thing. So darn it, what the hell's the point of a blog? Friends read it, and if they find it disturbing, their insecure, sensitive sides kick in and warfare off the net starts. Sucks doesn't it? So my blog has been reduced to sort of a track record of my daily life. And I can tell, that gets boring after a while.
Nothing much has been going on in me life. Apart from work, work, work. Crazy bio teacher is giving out homework by the stacks. And my homework due Friday has not been touched. DAmn. Physics teacher dishing out homework too, but much less than crazy bio teacher. Also haven't touched. DAmn hard, hate physics and bio. Why, oh why didn't I take up further maths!?!!?!?!?!?!! Anyway, I don't regret in the slightest ending up in PM1. If there's any consolation for suffering bio terms and enduring crazy bio teacher, it's DEFINITELY meeting all these fellas in PM1. Oh well, Leo BOD 2005 has been elected. I'm unofficially retired, so I do hope that all that extra time now will so me wonders in terms of studies. And I think I'm still due a mail to Mwee. OOps....at least I've done Shing's. I even wonder if these people actually go online, or even read this stuff. Anyways, congrats to Shing for getting an offer to UCL, Yong Chen for his offer to Sheffield, Wen Ying for her TWO unconditional offers, and Justine finally settling in IMU. As for Anne, James Koh, Jeremy; good luck to you all for upcoming interviews and awaiting replies.
Hey dad, I know you don't read this, but sorry anyway for last month's outrageous phone bill. FYI, my dialled calls duration has gone up from 2.45 to 4.32 in one and a half months and I think my number of messages sent are getting way outta hand. I've sent like, 150 messages a week, and when I checked the last sent list on Saturday, 49 of them were to the same person! *freaks me out* Uh-oh, dear old dah-dee's gonna kick me butt when he checks the statement/bill .........
-outs-

1 Comments:
At 08 March, 2005 09:25,
Paul said…
thanks for the pointer
Post a Comment
<< Home