Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

Back in Subang

Well, I'm back! Flew in Saturday afternoon. After boarding the plane, there was some 'technical problem' and we had to wait an hour before takeoff. And it was so stuffy. At least the stewards offered some juice while we sat there to roast.

Yesterday, me and my apartmentmates went to Pyramid at around 3pm to catch the 4pm Sahara show. Who knew..... it was sold out. Not only that, most of the movies in the region of 3pm to 6pm were sold out. What nice luck! hehe =) So we just lepaked.. and ended up in the PC shops. Saw an original Republic Commando and so tempted to buy it! But one look at the price and I just got a fake one instead. AND, it didn't work. Just my luck. Hah!

Today marks a new week. And a day closer to the A2 finals. The dreaded A2 finals. Argh! Cannot finish studying arrh... so much to memorize and learn (since I slept throughout most of the classes). Not I regret not starting my revision super early like Chow, Yih Seong and Patrick. Damnded. So, I went to the library today to attempt to study. I spent 8 hours doing two papers of past year Pure Math 3. Darn, have I gotten rusty or what! Brain was just so dead that I took so long to think solutions through. Either that or I was feeling kinda distracted. Towards the early afternoon, the library was so noisy..... definitely no environment to work. So I read National Geographic. What a waste of time.... sIGh =

Tommorows Euclid 2005. Good luck Hanna. And whoever else is attempting it.
Tomrorow's also one day closer to A2.........sIGh......

1 Comments:

  • At 06 May, 2005 14:54, Blogger JohnY said…

    it was stuffy, hot and uncomfortable. All they can say is technical problem...they always say technical problems in the movies right before the plane crashes :D


    JohnY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home