exams over!
Aaahhh...exams are finally over. But, strangely, I've got a bad feeling about the results. Definitely not straight As. A mix of As and Bs doesn't seem to be looming over the horizon either. I can see a C coming along, and worst come to worst maybe a D. But please please no failings for this round.
So, the plan for after-exam celebrations? I do sense the thought of cyber cafes lurking at the very back of all my friend's minds. Haha =) Oh well, since our last written paper on Wednesday, we've been enjoying (slacking around) till today's last paper, physics practical. Which went on just fine. Right after lunch on Wednesday, the guys went to Point Extreme to play Dota...what else eh? I didn't play since there were already 8 fellas and I was going to pyramid at one anyway. To watch Be Cool. I thought the movie was pretty funny, but nothing special. All those talk of Travolta and Thurman's on screen chemistry wasn't very vibrant I guess. So after that, we just hung around for ice cream and fries at McDs and then the girls wanted to take photos at the photo shop near the arcade. Not really a thing for guys. So I went with Khang Gee to buy some stuff for his mum. Was supposed to look out for SIGG water bottles, my sister wants one. But I couldn't find any shop selling this kinda thing here. So Khang Gee helped me ask Li Ying where this bottle could be found..... turns out she bought one at 1 Utama. So far!
Anyway, that night, went to 1 Utama with Keat Seong, Joo Yin, Yun, Fenny and Khang Gee- who drove. Basically the same bunch of us who went to pyramid, minus a few. Naughty Khang Gee tried to get things going on between me and Fenny. Sorry man. Ain't ever gonna happen. Bought the bottle, 0.6L with some cute cartoons from Peanuts. ANd it cost RM 129.90. Sweet. What expensive taste my sister has. Even more surprising was the fact that my mum approved it's purchase. Watched Spanglish after dinner. Was better than Be Cool, but less funny. Having Adam Sandler usually means watching a show of all laughs, but not this time. It was a bit serious. Touching on issues such as adultery and life. Yeah you get it.... THAT kinda show.
Thursday? Did nuts. I don't remember doing anything at all... apart form maybe sleeping n till noon. And maybe in the afternoon too. And two games of Dota late in the afternoon. Wasn't very fun. Think I'm losing the taste for it.
Friday.... went to play futsal. Against James and friends. And it wasn't as tough as before. Apart from the fact that I pretty much had one of the worst games of my life. And own goal from me ended our winning streak for the day. Didn't even feel tired... ran very little. I think that's because the Malay fellas passed so much that there wasn't much to run and chase down after.
Went CG at night. Aahhh, the night of presentations for our case studies last week. Peter and James were suppose to present I think. Since their ideas were pretty much more outrageous compared to mine or Aaron's. But James didn't come today. So Peter did his little solo act. And garnered much laughter from it. Unforgettable. I think it was the funniest one that night. As usual, CG ended with supper. This time at Melur. Didn't really eat much this time. Was kinda waiting to back to celebrate Siaw's birthday.
Went back to my place to get the cake then celebrated at the Johorians apartment. No Patrick, Yih Seong or Leong. So the rest of us had the cake all to ourselves. Quite nice...a new choice, one with plenty of fruits on it. Anyway, without Patrick or YS, a 3-4 sure as hell would not occur. So I just gave Siaw a light punch from Chow. hehe =) After that, Tiong joined us for a round of castle. Once again we reached the end, but nevertheless failed to finish the game. Bloody Arthas refused to die.
Today looks like it's just gonna be like any other Saturday. Church service later on, this time minus Jeremy. Fella couldn't wait to go home to JB. Ahaha....flying off now as I type, probably. Tried looking all over the place just now for a computer game shop to get a copy of Republic Commando. Too bad....couldn't find a single shop. So no game. Boring holiday. ArGh!
So, the plan for after-exam celebrations? I do sense the thought of cyber cafes lurking at the very back of all my friend's minds. Haha =) Oh well, since our last written paper on Wednesday, we've been enjoying (slacking around) till today's last paper, physics practical. Which went on just fine. Right after lunch on Wednesday, the guys went to Point Extreme to play Dota...what else eh? I didn't play since there were already 8 fellas and I was going to pyramid at one anyway. To watch Be Cool. I thought the movie was pretty funny, but nothing special. All those talk of Travolta and Thurman's on screen chemistry wasn't very vibrant I guess. So after that, we just hung around for ice cream and fries at McDs and then the girls wanted to take photos at the photo shop near the arcade. Not really a thing for guys. So I went with Khang Gee to buy some stuff for his mum. Was supposed to look out for SIGG water bottles, my sister wants one. But I couldn't find any shop selling this kinda thing here. So Khang Gee helped me ask Li Ying where this bottle could be found..... turns out she bought one at 1 Utama. So far!
Anyway, that night, went to 1 Utama with Keat Seong, Joo Yin, Yun, Fenny and Khang Gee- who drove. Basically the same bunch of us who went to pyramid, minus a few. Naughty Khang Gee tried to get things going on between me and Fenny. Sorry man. Ain't ever gonna happen. Bought the bottle, 0.6L with some cute cartoons from Peanuts. ANd it cost RM 129.90. Sweet. What expensive taste my sister has. Even more surprising was the fact that my mum approved it's purchase. Watched Spanglish after dinner. Was better than Be Cool, but less funny. Having Adam Sandler usually means watching a show of all laughs, but not this time. It was a bit serious. Touching on issues such as adultery and life. Yeah you get it.... THAT kinda show.
Thursday? Did nuts. I don't remember doing anything at all... apart form maybe sleeping n till noon. And maybe in the afternoon too. And two games of Dota late in the afternoon. Wasn't very fun. Think I'm losing the taste for it.
Friday.... went to play futsal. Against James and friends. And it wasn't as tough as before. Apart from the fact that I pretty much had one of the worst games of my life. And own goal from me ended our winning streak for the day. Didn't even feel tired... ran very little. I think that's because the Malay fellas passed so much that there wasn't much to run and chase down after.
Went CG at night. Aahhh, the night of presentations for our case studies last week. Peter and James were suppose to present I think. Since their ideas were pretty much more outrageous compared to mine or Aaron's. But James didn't come today. So Peter did his little solo act. And garnered much laughter from it. Unforgettable. I think it was the funniest one that night. As usual, CG ended with supper. This time at Melur. Didn't really eat much this time. Was kinda waiting to back to celebrate Siaw's birthday.
Went back to my place to get the cake then celebrated at the Johorians apartment. No Patrick, Yih Seong or Leong. So the rest of us had the cake all to ourselves. Quite nice...a new choice, one with plenty of fruits on it. Anyway, without Patrick or YS, a 3-4 sure as hell would not occur. So I just gave Siaw a light punch from Chow. hehe =) After that, Tiong joined us for a round of castle. Once again we reached the end, but nevertheless failed to finish the game. Bloody Arthas refused to die.
Today looks like it's just gonna be like any other Saturday. Church service later on, this time minus Jeremy. Fella couldn't wait to go home to JB. Ahaha....flying off now as I type, probably. Tried looking all over the place just now for a computer game shop to get a copy of Republic Commando. Too bad....couldn't find a single shop. So no game. Boring holiday. ArGh!

1 Comments:
At 15 April, 2005 15:16,
hannna said…
wtf is CG ah? on another site it means cute guy u know..
Post a Comment
<< Home