Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Monday, April 11, 2005

Rambling on football

Arsenal was made to work really hard for their win against Middlesbrough this time round. They won 1-0 and nothing much to discuss about that game. Chelsea drew 1-1 with Birmingham. Brimingham did play very well, with Pandiani scoring one on 65 minutes. Drogba eventually equalised but I guess Mourinho could have been panicking at the sidelines. Shocking result for the weekend? Man Utd's loss to Norwich. Didn't watch the game at all, so no comment. At first I thought they won it with two lucky goals. Turned out I was wrong. Ferguson rested Keane and left Van Nistelrooy, Rooney and Ronaldo on the bench. I'm sure he believed his weaken team could take Norwich on, just as anyone might assume. But Norwich fought hard for a result and outplayed them. 2-nil to them.

Yesterday was Real against Barcelona. Real won 4-2. But I went to sleep right after the first goal. Turns out Beckham was the hero. Looks like changing back to the right side of midfield has done him good. Maybe he'll lead the England team to victory in Germany next summer.

1 Comments:

  • At 12 April, 2005 02:05, Blogger senaiboy said…

    Only saw Norwich's first goal against Man U and maximum respect to them for that ;). As for Man U..it's never wise to underestimate ppl, no? Haha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home