Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Monday, June 06, 2005

Camp

I do remember quite clearly. During the end year holidays after form 4, I went to this camp at Ocean View Resort in Lundu. It was organized by Chare Zheng's church youth group and John and I were invited to go the day before the departure date. As most of the youths were from chinese speaking communities, most of them consisted of Kuching High students. Now, what I didn't know was that my current housemate was one of those girls present there at the camp.

Clara never realized that the guys Chare Zheng brought to the camp were me and John. We never realized Clara was there either. Apparently, Clara was talking to her friend who went to that camp as well about a week ago, and they reminisced about the camp. Now now, John was a little bit of a celebrity at that camp, so Clara remembered that name quite clearly, but tnever did put two and two together. So, as it happens, her friend remembered a Paul as well. Now, clearly, how often do you get a John and Paul together on the same page? So, Clara, feeling suspicious, check through her camp photos, and hey! Me and John were featured in there. hehe =)

So, interesting that I did know her before but never realised it, and at the same time, she never did recognise either me or John. Haha back to that camp.... It was quite cool. Everybody had a good time chilling and getting to know one another, even those who were complete strangers like me. In other words, everyone fitted right in. I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sure John will remember this camp for the rest of his life. *spoiler alert* On the second day of camp, about 8 GIRLS chased him around camp. Now you know what I mean by him being some sort of celebrity. ahem ahem.... I've no clue why, and I don't believe he does either. But I remember he was damned surprised when a crowd of girls apppeard at the doorway of our bungalow one night. The girls practically SIEGED our bungalow!! He was so desperate he JuMPED out of the window in the bedroom to get away from those girls. Hah! Now that was a damn funny moment. It's gonna be hard to forget these things.

JUST AS IT'S GOING TO BE HARD TO FORGET THE FRIENDS AND THE LIFE IN TAYLOR'S COLLEGE.... I'll miss you all. I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home