Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Beautiful Scandalous Night

I was rummaging through the box of things I brought back from Subang and to my surprise, I found a cd in it. And it's not mine. It's Peter Toyat's. Ooooopss hehe =) Sorry Peter! I'll get it back to Sheena, I promise. I know it means a lot to you. And I can see why. It's great!!

Cd is 'City on A Hill - The Gathering'. And it rocks. Really. Here's 'Beautiful Scandalous Night' performed by Sixpence None The Richer and Bebo Norman.

Go on up to the mountain of mercy
To the crimson perpetual tide
Kneel down on the shore
Be thirsty no more
Go under and be purified

Follow Christ to the holy mountain
Sinner sorry and wrecked by the fall
Cleanse your heart and your soul
In the fountain that flowes
For you and for me and for all

At the wonderful, tragic, mysterious tree
On that beautiful, scandalous night you and me
Were atoned by His blood and forever washed white
On that beautiful, scandalous night

On the hillside, you will be delivered
At the foot of the cross justified
And your spirit restored
By the river that poured
From our blessed Savior's side

At the wonderful, tragic, mysterious tree
On that beautiful, scandalous night you and me
Were atoned by His blood and forever washed white
On that beautiful, scandalous night

Go on up to the mountain of mercy
To the crimson perpetual tide
Kneel down on the shore
Be thirsty no more
Go under and be purified

At the wonderful, tragic, mysterious tree
On that beautiful, scandalous night you and me
Were atoned by His blood and forever washed white
On that beautiful, scandalous night

3 Comments:

  • At 11 July, 2005 12:32, Blogger Sheena said…

    And you know what, Paul? That CD's actually mine... *grin* Just hang on to the CD for as long as you want to listen to it. And I've MY BROTHER's City on a Hill - Sing Alleluia - with ME if you want to borrow it *wider grin*

     
  • At 25 July, 2005 21:52, Blogger Unknown said…

    heyz. i haven't heard of det song b4. but gonna see whether i can snap it off de net for a preview. anyways, how's things going?

     
  • At 25 July, 2005 23:14, Blogger Paul said…

    sheena: oh? ahaa it's a cool cd, thanks! and I might just want to borrow Sing Alleluia. If The Gathering can be that good, I wonder what this sounds like.

    justine: most unlikely that you've heard it cause it's acually christian. but give it a shot anyways, it's great! things are going on fine. typical holiday mood, you know... sleep eat come online.. hehe =)

    thanks for dropping by! cya all soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home