Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bonds of Friendship

alone
everything feels different
joy departs sorrow sends its regards
impending darkness looms around the corner

alone
much less than usual is seen
nothing seems logical nothing is right
imaginations howl like wind in the storm

alone
insecurity reeks all over
threatening are the smirks and ghostly stares
shadows begin to snap at the heel

stand with me
the aura around changes her tune
confidence restored gloom is of the past
beg of you please leave the bright lights shining

walk with me
reassures the heart comforts the soul
blessed the gathered shall be
and shamelessly we'll continue life's journey

together
things will only be better
no path reigns over the bonds of friendship
for you you and you shall be side by side always.
"Don't walk in front of
me, I might not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I might
not lead.
Just walk by my side, and be my friend."

-Albert
Camus-

9 Comments:

  • At 08 November, 2005 23:34, Blogger senaiboy said…

    Third line.. it's?

    Grammar mistake!! Sigh.. tak pergi english class la ni.. =P

     
  • At 09 November, 2005 12:51, Blogger Paul said…

    it's... not correct meh? belonging to someone or something.. so apostrophe larrrr....

     
  • At 09 November, 2005 14:50, Blogger Cherie said…

    it's different with "it" la. it's "its". haha

     
  • At 09 November, 2005 19:04, Blogger senaiboy said…

    haha oh.. i tot u composed it..
    so free haha..

     
  • At 09 November, 2005 19:52, Blogger Paul said…

    fine fine i'll fix that right away..
    ermm yeah siaw, i did write it...

     
  • At 10 November, 2005 10:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, Paul, the poem Is really good! When did you write this?? Wow, you are pretty good at poems, aren't you? And the poem you wrote down there is beautiful. Keep them coming!!

     
  • At 11 November, 2005 10:25, Blogger Paul said…

    oh err.. thanks a lot. I wrote that on tuesday i think. and the one down there, i wrote last year.
    thanks alot.

     
  • At 24 November, 2005 11:42, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool... talented.. oh I'm so envious.. you're sitting next to me now so.. if you noticed, I'm flashing my envious look.. but if you've missed it, you'll just have to take my word for it. Joking... yeah, it's really good, if i didn't know better, I would have tot Albert Camus wrote it... haha. Ciao!

     
  • At 06 January, 2006 00:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your wonderful advice. Although I did not find admin jobs as a custom directmatch to your internet site, I did however enjoy the matching fun IM from other posts. www.directmatch4free.com
    Thanks again for your friends!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home