Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

-da deeeee duummmmm-

Two funny incidents that happened in the past few days.

NUMBER ONE

Scene: Lecture in auditorium on Case History by Paul Jambunathan.

PJ: So what is the answer? (stares at the class)

PJ: No voulunteers? Fine, fine, I'll have to call out your student number (thinks)...... One, two, nine?

Me: (looks up in surprise) Oh sh*t. Me.....

Chee Mei: Really??

(Chee Mei and Ben stare at me)

PJ: ONE TWO NINE!! Where are you? ONE TWO NINE!!! *siGH*...... One, two, eight? anywhere? (5 seconds later) One, two, six??

(everybody else is looking around curiously for the guilty fellas)

PJ: What is this la, come on! This is how it's going to be?!? I'm sure you've all got name lists for BS week right? Someone give it to me!

Ray: (offers up his list)

Me: (sinks lower down the seat) damn, oh damn.....

PJ: One,two, nine....(flips through list)..... One, two, nine..... PAUL! Got MY name some more! Where are you!?! (looks up at the class).... Mr FU-XIANG!! Where are you!?!

-darn it.. now everybody in my batch knows I'm number1-2-9 and my chinese name is Fu-Xiang. *sIGh* feel like a criminal.

NUMBER TWO

Scene: Calvary Church Visitors Lounge.

Man: Welcome! Welcome! I'm ......(oops! forgot) Welcome to our church. Please take some time to fill these up. (Hands over some forms)

Me: (fills the forms up slowly)

Man: So where are you from?

Me: IMU

Man: Oh okay. Who brought you here?

Me: (points at Jenna)

Man: (turns towards Fabian-on my left-) And this fella?

Fabian: (looks up)

Man: From IMU also? (looks at me) Your brother arhh?

(Fabian and I look at each other, eyes BIG BIG, OBVIOUSLY startled)

Us: No, no! Batch mates... batch mates...

Man: Oh?!? Haiyo, I tell you. Nowadays, (wags a finger in our direction) all you young people look the same one ah! Hair cut also same!

(still looking funny at each other)

Us: Hahh?

You see, my hair is like, 2 cm long... and Fabian's is lonnggggg! Fabian's been asking our friends if we look like brothers, and everyone says no! HAHAHA =) What a laugh we have when relating this to our friends.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home