*sniff* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I've just been to a site that belongs to my dear friend Richard. Looks pretty new.
The moment it opens up, a video plays.. more like a slideshow of photographs of past events from the last two years, taken by his trusty Canon A520. And it is accompanied by the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback. How apt! Okay, that's beside the point... moving onnnnn.
So I watch the video.... twice. Look at all the pictures....... twice. Let the music resonate off my tympanic membrane..... twice. Then I see the link 'Photo Album' on the left side of the web page. Can't help but click on it. So I look at all the albums on display.
The ones that caught my eye? Pictures of CKK HOI. Pictures of Bakat ASAYO. Pictures of Lifeline Camp '05, which I could not go for thanks to A2! *sIGh*.........
...And it hits me...so hard...........
I MISS CKK HOI SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnit I'm in the same freaking state as CKK HOI but I haven't been there since the day Ben ripped off my shirt as a form of farewell. I haven't seen all those people in such a long time! Freaking hell~!~!....some of the people have most probably moved on as well! Angela's gone. Off to Melbourne next year, so God knows when I'll ever see that little girl again. Beatrice and Sharon are gone. All the outstation people have packed up and left Taylors's behind them. James and Ivy are in Edinburgh. Eric's gone off to MMU. These people whom I've come to know in my time there are gone. Sad sad sad...... everyone's moving on. If I ever did go back there, I swear I won't know half the people.
Now, the only people I see from time to time are Aaron, Melanie and Irene. At SFX on Saturdays. Once a week. Heck, for just five to ten minutes after mass! I rarely see Richard, Ben, Jason, David or Joseph. MAnnnnnnnnnnnnn......... those were the good old days. When most of us just played life by, and had so much fun. And to think that I missed most of the 'Fun Nites'. Damned.
I really wonder how everyone's doing now. I wonder what's been happening in HOI. I wonder what great things I've missed. I even missed CKK annual dinner, ah damned prick... why didn't I go!?!?
So yeah, thanks Richard. For all the pictures on your site. Brings back loads of memories.
Ain't that right, Jembo?
The moment it opens up, a video plays.. more like a slideshow of photographs of past events from the last two years, taken by his trusty Canon A520. And it is accompanied by the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback. How apt! Okay, that's beside the point... moving onnnnn.
So I watch the video.... twice. Look at all the pictures....... twice. Let the music resonate off my tympanic membrane..... twice. Then I see the link 'Photo Album' on the left side of the web page. Can't help but click on it. So I look at all the albums on display.
The ones that caught my eye? Pictures of CKK HOI. Pictures of Bakat ASAYO. Pictures of Lifeline Camp '05, which I could not go for thanks to A2! *sIGh*.........
...And it hits me...so hard...........
I MISS CKK HOI SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnit I'm in the same freaking state as CKK HOI but I haven't been there since the day Ben ripped off my shirt as a form of farewell. I haven't seen all those people in such a long time! Freaking hell~!~!....some of the people have most probably moved on as well! Angela's gone. Off to Melbourne next year, so God knows when I'll ever see that little girl again. Beatrice and Sharon are gone. All the outstation people have packed up and left Taylors's behind them. James and Ivy are in Edinburgh. Eric's gone off to MMU. These people whom I've come to know in my time there are gone. Sad sad sad...... everyone's moving on. If I ever did go back there, I swear I won't know half the people.
Now, the only people I see from time to time are Aaron, Melanie and Irene. At SFX on Saturdays. Once a week. Heck, for just five to ten minutes after mass! I rarely see Richard, Ben, Jason, David or Joseph. MAnnnnnnnnnnnnn......... those were the good old days. When most of us just played life by, and had so much fun. And to think that I missed most of the 'Fun Nites'. Damned.
I really wonder how everyone's doing now. I wonder what's been happening in HOI. I wonder what great things I've missed. I even missed CKK annual dinner, ah damned prick... why didn't I go!?!?
So yeah, thanks Richard. For all the pictures on your site. Brings back loads of memories.
Ain't that right, Jembo?

6 Comments:
At 01 January, 2006 20:11,
Irene Sim said…
Hmm..for what's worth, I missed the old HOI too. It has changed quite abit, well, put it this way, most of the ppl that made up HOI initially are gone. You'll probably see the 3 of us till end of this year, after which..is yet to be determined. Until then, cya around at mass ya.
At 01 January, 2006 21:49,
Paul said…
honestly? i think it grew HUGE wayyy tooo fastt..... and at it's peak i had to leave.. well, me and jeremy and james and eric i mean. wonder how you all feel now that the group is spilt all over the place... sigh.. cause damn i miss HOI meetings on fridays. i miss mamak sessions that take place after that! i even miss those few fun nites that i could go for...
At 03 January, 2006 18:54,
Anonymous said…
Relakz dude.. Life moves on..
At 03 January, 2006 23:26,
chowkueyteow said…
I always look at photos like those and gaze on them for ages; hoping, wishing I could re-live those moments over and over and over again...but unfortunately for us, memories have a tendency to remain just that - memories. Like (the wiseman) Jembo says, life moves on, and like it or not, we have to move with the flow...
But I guess moving on in life serves to give us NEW memories - even better ones to cherish; new experiences that change lives; dreams that come true; new friends to meet; things that leave us feeling even MORE nostalgic than those old memories do...
Growing up sucks.
**Only if you're above 21 that is - must be able to do all the naughty things LEGALLY first, then only does growing up suck.**
Man, am I emo right now.
At 09 January, 2006 20:08,
Sheena said…
I know what you mean... Sorta. On the bright side, you landed in an equally cool community - who're also Catholic! *gasp* As life moves on, people make new history. And we can take consolation in the fact that though our surroundings change, memories remain the same. I love you & take care.
P/S - STUDY!
At 12 January, 2006 20:53,
Irene Sim said…
Sheena: I love you? oOo..eheh.
Post a Comment
<< Home