two weeks?
What's with the world today?
I didn't know it was possible to know someone for just two weeks before getting together.
Isn't that just strange???
Wow.... either that or I'm just old fashioned/ left behind.
Hmmm...
I didn't know it was possible to know someone for just two weeks before getting together.
Isn't that just strange???
Wow.... either that or I'm just old fashioned/ left behind.
Hmmm...

6 Comments:
At 16 March, 2006 09:53,
Cherie said…
i find it strange too. haha
At 17 March, 2006 00:09,
lishun said…
aargh! gossip! i know it's supposed to be wrong and all...but dish out the dirt man! heh heh heh.
At 17 March, 2006 15:07,
Anonymous said…
some kind of goodbye message.
At 18 March, 2006 02:32,
Paul said…
what, van? just dying for me to finally bid farewell to my blog? haha =) maybe it'll last a bit longer. sorry to disappoint.
At 21 March, 2006 23:29,
Jeremy Nunis said…
hey.. i gave funeral d....
At 06 April, 2006 02:20,
senaiboy said…
hey juz curious.. u talking bout aaron from lodge? hehe
anyway i dun think it really matters how long two persons have known each other.. all that matters is they love each other enough to be in a relationship. must u wait months or years when u know u've found the right one? i guess ppl are kiasu now.. have to 'book' first.. =P
Post a Comment
<< Home