An Interesting Tag
Was tagged by Yih Seong. Initially reluctant, but I've hit writer's block once again, and this would give me a reason to post.
Instructions: go to music player of choice, put on shuffle. say the following questions aloud, and press play. use the song titles that come up to answer each question. no cheating.
how does the world see me?
Break you - Marion Raven
-me? or you? (damn this ain't a good start)
will i have a happy life?
Adia - Sarah McLachlan
-a life of disappoinments and uncertainty? oh no.
what do people really think of me?
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Jars of Clay
-hmmmm well whatever it is, I'm forever indebted to you, my Lord and Saviour
do people secretly lust after me?
Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne
-uhhhhhhhh...??? Guess it means not. They rather the skater boy. (*scratches head thinking)
how can i make myself happy?
Not Pretty Enough - Kasey Chambers
-.... this isn't working out for me....
what should i do with my life?
Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
-live a fantasy world of *fill blank here* & *fill blank here* ?? nah...
will i ever have children?
Complicated Heart - Michael Learns to Rock
-looks like I'm not even going to get married. Adrian, I just got your hopes up. If I wash out of IMU I guess I'll be drafted hahaha =)
what is some good advice for me?
Runaway - La Bouche
-Whattt??? this is a sign to stop this dumb thing. (hate the song anyway *delete*)
what do i think my current theme song is?
More Love, More Power - Jeff Deyo
-it's all about me. the world revolves around me *sniggers* ....... kidding :P
what song will play at my funeral?
Amazing Love - Chris Tomlin
-hmmm. I was hoping for Hallelujah-Jeff Buckley or Shine Your Light-Robbie Robertson. but this ain't bad.
what type of men/women do you like?
Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble - Delirious?
-really strong people? strong in faith and love for GOD, that is.
what is my day going to be like?
Born to Try - Delta Goodrem
-hmmm am I prepared? Tomorrow's super hectic for me, pray for me.
why am i here?
You Are Holy - Planet Shakers
-I'm not. but I'm here to try
what will people remember me for?
Nothing Without You - Bebo Norman
-I'm nothing without your grace and guidance o' Lord. So whatever people think of me, I hope it's what you have moulded me to be in your great plan, for I am nothing but the clay, as you are the potter.
what song will i get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Who Am I - Casting Crowns
-hmm really? will I be questioning my existence on this planet?
are there people outside waiting to take me away?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
-someone beautiful? we all know WHO...
what will this year be all about?
Buses and Trains - Bachelor Girl
-damn I hope I don't get hit by one.
Pretty interesting tag. Really. I guess I'm not gonna tag anyone because some people just never bother. So it's really up to you, reader, to take it up if you wish.
Really hope you take it up though, Aaron. hehe =) I'll be waiting.
Instructions: go to music player of choice, put on shuffle. say the following questions aloud, and press play. use the song titles that come up to answer each question. no cheating.
how does the world see me?
Break you - Marion Raven
-me? or you? (damn this ain't a good start)
will i have a happy life?
Adia - Sarah McLachlan
-a life of disappoinments and uncertainty? oh no.
what do people really think of me?
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Jars of Clay
-hmmmm well whatever it is, I'm forever indebted to you, my Lord and Saviour
do people secretly lust after me?
Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne
-uhhhhhhhh...??? Guess it means not. They rather the skater boy. (*scratches head thinking)
how can i make myself happy?
Not Pretty Enough - Kasey Chambers
-.... this isn't working out for me....
what should i do with my life?
Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
-live a fantasy world of *fill blank here* & *fill blank here* ?? nah...
will i ever have children?
Complicated Heart - Michael Learns to Rock
-looks like I'm not even going to get married. Adrian, I just got your hopes up. If I wash out of IMU I guess I'll be drafted hahaha =)
what is some good advice for me?
Runaway - La Bouche
-Whattt??? this is a sign to stop this dumb thing. (hate the song anyway *delete*)
what do i think my current theme song is?
More Love, More Power - Jeff Deyo
-it's all about me. the world revolves around me *sniggers* ....... kidding :P
what song will play at my funeral?
Amazing Love - Chris Tomlin
-hmmm. I was hoping for Hallelujah-Jeff Buckley or Shine Your Light-Robbie Robertson. but this ain't bad.
what type of men/women do you like?
Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble - Delirious?
-really strong people? strong in faith and love for GOD, that is.
what is my day going to be like?
Born to Try - Delta Goodrem
-hmmm am I prepared? Tomorrow's super hectic for me, pray for me.
why am i here?
You Are Holy - Planet Shakers
-I'm not. but I'm here to try
what will people remember me for?
Nothing Without You - Bebo Norman
-I'm nothing without your grace and guidance o' Lord. So whatever people think of me, I hope it's what you have moulded me to be in your great plan, for I am nothing but the clay, as you are the potter.
what song will i get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Who Am I - Casting Crowns
-hmm really? will I be questioning my existence on this planet?
are there people outside waiting to take me away?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
-someone beautiful? we all know WHO...
what will this year be all about?
Buses and Trains - Bachelor Girl
-damn I hope I don't get hit by one.
Pretty interesting tag. Really. I guess I'm not gonna tag anyone because some people just never bother. So it's really up to you, reader, to take it up if you wish.
Really hope you take it up though, Aaron. hehe =) I'll be waiting.

5 Comments:
At 27 April, 2006 16:16,
Anonymous said…
man, where do you find the time to do all these? u gave me the impression that you were always 'busy studying.' hmm, since you are free enough to do this, i suppose you're free enough to take your DEAREST AND ONLY sister shopping yea. and i'm eyeing all the nike[play] shoes.. heh heh. *hint hint* :o)
At 28 April, 2006 04:31,
chowkueyteow said…
Haha, I haven't had a playlist up for AGES. The most songs I'd have up now is a CD or two, with a few others thrown in for good measure, but generally just a CD...so not much point in being tagged, is there? =)
At 28 April, 2006 09:56,
Paul said…
make one hehe =)
At 28 April, 2006 21:30,
senaiboy said…
haha it's not that some of us never bother to do the tags.. we're juz so freaking busy to even update our blogs >.<
and btw, my playlist is currently all chinese songs.. half of which i don't even understand wat the lyrics meant lol ^^"
At 02 May, 2006 03:21,
Jeremy Nunis said…
Who's that someone beautiful :P I don't know who.. lalala
Post a Comment
<< Home