Match Day!
Oh crap!
Flamini just went off with what looks like a hamstring injury. What the heck? First Senderos is out, then now this happens.
At this rate, I hope there's enough Arsenal first-stringers to make the final, provided they get through the rest of the game.
Things look bleak though. Being at home does wonders to confidence. Villareal's attacking like crazy. And honestly, I actually prefer the back four of Eboue, Senderos, Toure and Flamini than any other combination this season.
Post match update:
I think Jens Lehmann is going to be an Arsenal hero. Especially if Arsenal wins the Champion's League.
I think Villareal played very well. But nobody gets why the ball simply won't go into the net. If Arsenal wins the cup, I'm not sure they deserve it. At least not with this kind of game. Reminds me of the AC Milan and Juventus final two years back. UTTERLY boring.
Flamini just went off with what looks like a hamstring injury. What the heck? First Senderos is out, then now this happens.
At this rate, I hope there's enough Arsenal first-stringers to make the final, provided they get through the rest of the game.
Things look bleak though. Being at home does wonders to confidence. Villareal's attacking like crazy. And honestly, I actually prefer the back four of Eboue, Senderos, Toure and Flamini than any other combination this season.
Post match update:
I think Jens Lehmann is going to be an Arsenal hero. Especially if Arsenal wins the Champion's League.
I think Villareal played very well. But nobody gets why the ball simply won't go into the net. If Arsenal wins the cup, I'm not sure they deserve it. At least not with this kind of game. Reminds me of the AC Milan and Juventus final two years back. UTTERLY boring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home