Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Saturday, April 01, 2006

We've been evicted!

Well, not really.

But Sports Village has been closed from 3rd April 2006 to 21st May 2006 due to an international event called showjumping.

I guess you can call this your public service message.

Thing is, why the heck do they have to close off the courts for this showjumping event? Are those horses going to jump around in the courts? Heck, I can't imagine what it'll look like when the place reopens.

Now we've got to play elsewhere. Damn. I tell you, the Cage sucks. It reminds me of the court near Subang Driving Range.

On the other hand, Jeremy and Yih Seong predict that we'll be making a transition from futsal to football. They even bought themselves spanking new pairs of football boots. Dang... mine's sleeping on my shoe rack back home in Kuching.

Anyway, just to put up my list of apologies :

-for the bad tackles

-the lack of stamina

-the lack of speed

-bad positioning play

-lousy through balls

-crap passes

-embarrassing shots

Damn... why do I even play this damn sport? All I do is make Aaqil laugh at me. =|

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home