Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Thursday, August 10, 2006

even internet has favoritism

I'm really impressed by TIMECELL's customer service. They don't rest till they fix your problem.

My internet service has been really crappy. Somehow, out of 4 laptops in my apartment, it only connects to one. Yes, that defies logic. The only reasonable explanation would be that my computer's network card is fried. But what are the odds of 3 laptops with fried network cards in one apartment? Plus, my laptop connects to the internet just fine in other places.

So, this has been going on the entire year. When my housemate went home two days ago (his laptop is the one that enjoys the favoritism), I finally decided that it was about time we got the internet fixed.

So I called the service provider. And damned, I was impressed. They worked on it for 4 hours straight, till the bloody thing ticked tocked the right way.

Booyahhh.. one reason to use TIMECELL. Customer service rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home