if knowledge was gold....
chong chui han : sometimes better if we didn't know everything.
As of now, I've got a totally new perspective on that line of thought.
Sometimes, some things are seriously better off left unknown.
They say curiousity killed the cat.
Only thing is, it wasn't me who was curious.
Yet I'm paying the price.
As of now, I've got a totally new perspective on that line of thought.
Sometimes, some things are seriously better off left unknown.
They say curiousity killed the cat.
Only thing is, it wasn't me who was curious.
Yet I'm paying the price.

3 Comments:
At 12 August, 2006 11:56,
Anonymous said…
hey...
Y quote my line???
Im asking money from u for that huh...
I say that coz that flow wif wat we talked bout that day ma....
At 12 August, 2006 12:30,
Paul said…
haha ok ok... why put anonymous? put name laaaa
At 27 April, 2007 07:33,
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info Laser breast augmentation los angeles Popup remove spyware block pop up ads Grabael moving company South dakota dial up internet service provider diet pills Online search tramadol hairy pussy payday advance printer cartridges cruises http://www.cell-phone-ring-tones-1.info Valium addiction treatment program 1994 mazda b3000 Car breakdown cover providers medical malpractice
Post a Comment
<< Home