Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Thursday, August 10, 2006

random...

That's Yew Wen loading bullets into the handgun. He did shooting for electives last semester.

That's Vasan's weird hairdo he got in January. =)

Angelene literally getting cake-d on her birthday.

My friends.... what can i say? Syok sendiri...

That's my roommate, Alvin.

Sebastian and Jason having a little fun time with Jamie during Daphne's birthday.

That's Aaron. He doesn't disappoint when you wanna tease someone about how slow they eat. =)

That's the story of my life. I sleep in lectures. Haha here.. it's not just me. Must have been one hell of a boring one.

Winnie, wearing that backpack that amplifies her cuteness. Haha =) she didn't wear it again after that day. I wonder why.

Jamie, Daphne and Amelia sampling couches in IKEA. haha =)

That's all for now. haha I was bored.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home