Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What am I?
A twig on the forest floor?
A puddle of water following a storm?
An ant finding its way out of a field?

I guess I may not understand,
Those twisted words I hear now and then,
It's hard to describe it, really,
So confused... I am.

You talk in riddles,
I just stare.
You string out line after line,
I endure.

I wish you could just be frank,
To spill what's really on your mind,
Because to me the truth hurts less,
Then all your crappy lies.

To wonder and ponder I have,
Attempting to decipher the crap you say,
Apparently to no avail,
What is it you want from me?!


Please I beg of you,
Spare me the wrath of thought,
I could go on for days without end,
Yet make no sense of this.


I'm no match for a lightning storm,
Yet this I feel, is so much more,
Helplessness is just the beginning of it,
Despair is what I'll come to soon.

The river flows, the tides change,
I'm nothing but a pawn in your sea,
Don't let me drown any further please,
Come out with it... the truth.

1 Comments:

  • At 25 October, 2006 21:47, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    though you said most of your friends just read this poem half way and give up as they dunno wat is it about, but it does make me feel something.. i read this twice.. and yeah, i think it reflected wat i am going through now.. maybe they need to go through all these before they'll know the meaning of your poem.. i would say this is a nice one.. trust me.. :) keep up the good job.. it's nice to have a friend like you.. see you soon~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home