thanks a lot
Siew Chin....
Thanks a lot for the brownie. I wasn't aware you knew I don't take cheese.
So imagine my surprise when you gave me the brownie when everybody was having a go at the cheese cake.
Really, they aren't many who remember that when they choose a cake, and definitely none who took the trouble to buy two, one just for me...
So thanks, from the bottom of my heart. I'm touched by this little gesture. *crying inside*
hehe =)
Thanks a lot for the brownie. I wasn't aware you knew I don't take cheese.
So imagine my surprise when you gave me the brownie when everybody was having a go at the cheese cake.
Really, they aren't many who remember that when they choose a cake, and definitely none who took the trouble to buy two, one just for me...
So thanks, from the bottom of my heart. I'm touched by this little gesture. *crying inside*
hehe =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home