Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

an unfinished life

Einar Gilkyson: Think it might rain today.
Mitch Bradley: Naw, it's gonna stay warm.
Einar Gilkyson: I didn't say anything about the temperature. I said it might rain.
Mitch Bradley: Would you bury me next to Griffin?
Einar Gilkyson: Don't you think you oughtta die first?
Mitch Bradley: It's gonna happen, you know.
Einar Gilkyson: Where the hell else do you think I'd bury you? It's where my family lies. You think the dead really care about our lives?
Mitch Bradley: Yeah, I think they do. I think they forgive us our sins. I even think it's easy for them.
Einar Gilkyson: Griff said you had a dream about flying.
Mitch Bradley: Yeah. I got so high, Einar. I could see where the blue turns to black. From up there, you can see all there is. And it looked like there was a reason for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home