Life As I See It *sIGh*

me...me...me...and nothing like it

Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

sunny moments

There are some times, for some reasons, for some occasions that we do not feel particularly happy for the way things are happening.

Or for the things people do.

Or for the disappointments that may cross our paths.

And for some special times, or some occasion, there are things people can say to light up your day so much more.

To make you so much happier.

To erase bad, wicked thoughts.


To tame the foul mouth.

To lift your heavy hearts far greater than you could imagine.

So Ben, Chee Mei, Ivy, and Wei Loong. Whether you did so intentionally or not, you each said something that really made my day. And I really thank God so much for allowing me the grace to be in the position to receive your words.

I really appreciate it. Thanks so much. =)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home