memoirs of dread
I really don't have some things, or some people, figured out.
I can't understand the way some people think, or the way they carry themselves. It is simply beyond me. And I really hate the fact they get away with what they do all the time.
This feels like semester 2 all over again. And I hate it. You never know who to trust.
I can't understand the way some people think, or the way they carry themselves. It is simply beyond me. And I really hate the fact they get away with what they do all the time.
This feels like semester 2 all over again. And I hate it. You never know who to trust.

2 Comments:
At 29 September, 2007 14:27,
Anonymous said…
Cheer up Paul. You can't have everything figured out. There's bound to be surprises. Look to the positive side of people. Even in Engineering, we give tolerances to our designs. ^_^
At 30 September, 2007 09:08,
Anonymous said…
Hey Paul, missed u! Hope sem 5 is fine. Been keeping u guys in my thoughts. Take care. Stay sane. :)
Love,
Daph
Post a Comment
<< Home